I thought it appropriate when I titled this post that I had accidentally capped “GO” in Goals. I mean, isn’t that the point of goals, to GO? Go forward. Go toward. Just GO.
No Dust Under My Feet
I have been really blessed in my life, but there are still a few things I’d love to do, most of which involve traveling. I add to this from time to time, because my goals change and grow as I do.
In Totally Random Order
- Cure my body of systemic Lymphedema.
(won my disability case 1019/12, started MLD therapy 2016, no cure yet)
Graduate with a Masters degree.
Graduated Full Sail 1026/12 with my Creative Writing MFA.
Graduate with a Graduate Certificate in using current tech for education.
Graduated Full Sail 03/13 with my grad cert in Instructional Design & Technology.
- Register my thesis, Stalemate, with the Writers Guild.
(WIP but 2017)
- Publish The Owl & the Mermaid.
(WIP but 2017)
- Spend the day with an elephant.
- Improve my blogging.
- Have my own gallery showing.
- Travel to Portugal and get a personal tour from friends.
- Travel to Sweden and get a personal tour from friends.
- Curate an exhibition.
- Take a ride on the Orient Express.
- Spend two weeks in London with my family and go on the Harry Potter tour amongst other things.
- Take my husband/family to Rome, Italy for two weeks.
- Take my family to New York City to visit friends and get hot dogs at Gray’s Papaya [ link2 ].
- Take my family to Oahu, Hawaii and show them around my favorite places like the Polynesian Cultural Center, Byodo-in Temple, and Hanauma Bay.