I thought it appropriate when I titled this post that I had accidentally capped “GO” in Goals. I mean, isn’t that the point of goals, to GO? Go forward. Go toward. Just GO.
No Dust Under My Feet
I have been really blessed in my life, but there are still a few things I’d love to do, most of which involve traveling. I add to this from time to time, because my goals change and grow as I do.
In Totally Random Order
- Cure my body of systemic Lymphedema. (won my disability case 1019/12, back to therapy by Christmas /hope)
Graduate with a Masters degree.Graduated 1026/12 with my Creative Writing MFA.
- Spend the day with an elephant.
- Improve my blogging.
- Have my own gallery showing.
- Travel to Portugal and get a personal tour from friends.
- Graduate with a 2nd Masters degree. (starting 2nd MFA in January 2013)
- Curate an exhibition for Art for Cures. (planning now for Pink@Heart 2013)
- Take a ride on the Orient Express.
- Visit a Johnny Cupcakes store. Saw him lecture at Full Sail, totally hooked. Read about it here.
- Go to a Johnny Cupcakes store opening.
- Spend two weeks in London with my family to go on the Harry Potter tours and see the JC shop.
- Take my husband to Rome, Italy for two weeks.
- Take my family to New York City to visit friends and get hot dogs at Gray’s Papaya [ link2 ].
- Take my family to Oahu, Hawaii and show them around my favorite places like the Polynesian Cultural Center, Byodo-in Temple, and Hanauma Bay.